Today's Suggested Recipe
Vegan Potato Leek Soup
- 1 Organic Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Organic Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Organic Olive Oil (Find Infused Olive Oil from The Heightened Chef Here)
- 4 Large Organic Leeks (white and light green parts only, chopped)
- 1 tsp Organic Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Organic Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Orgnaic Coriander Powder
- 6 Medium Organic Potatoes (~2.2lb/1kg) – peeled and chopped
- 2 Organic Bay Leaves
- 4 Cups (960ml) Organic Vegetable Stock/Broth
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Organic Coconut Cream
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Organic Black Pepper (to taste)
- Fresh Organic Chives (Chopped)
Shop Fresh Organic Ingredients at Mama Earth Organics Here.
New to Mama Earth Organics?
Email us at email@example.com to get $10 off and one free item of your choice on your first order.
- Add the chopped onion and leeks to a pot with the crushed garlic and olive oil and sauté until softened. Add in the thyme, rosemary and coriander powder and sauté.
- Add the chopped potatoes, bay leaves and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pot and simmer until the potatoes are soft and cooked.
- Remove from the heat and remove the bay leaves.
- Then add in the coconut cream.
- Blend the soup using an immersion blender for the easiest blending or, if you don’t have an immersion blender, transfer in stages to a blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh chopped chives.
Remember to Eat Well,
Drink an adequate amount of water
& Move the Body!
Be Genuine, Be Kind, Be Authentic.
xoxo, The Janadian.