Stay Strong with Spinach
Spinach has a number of benefits to our bodies and can be easily added to all meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks.
Though it has so few calories, spinach is packed with plenty of nutrients. As little as a three cup portion provides over 300% of the daily need for bone-supporting vitamin K. This leafy green superfood also provides over 160% of the daily goal for Vitamin A, and about 40% for Vitamin C which both support immune function & promote healthy skin.
Spinach also has the ability to...
- Reduce our risk of cancer
- Defend against heart disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- Help our body maintain a healthy weight
- Reduce inflammation
- Support cognitive functions
- Help manage blood pressure
- & Protect our eyes